(BRAND/PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT )
The ideal role holder will be responsible for communicating with existing or new clients to develop their accounts, coordinating with agency departments to create and implement marketing campaigns, and resolving any issues that arise.
The ideal candidate will also collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop presentations and sales pitches, as well as market strategies and media proposals.
· Managing client relationships through effective communication, problem-solving, and responding to requests.
· Developing a marketing plan based on current trends and customer demographics to increase brand awareness.
· Supervising the account teams assigned to each client.
· Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for the company’s products or services.
· Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client’s long-term goals.
· Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
· Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities.
· Monitoring competitors ’activities in order to identify their strategies for growth within their industry.
· Evaluating marketing campaigns for effectiveness.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Account Manager or a similar role within the Advertising industry.
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce or HubSpot) and Microsoft Office Packages.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.