University of Warwick, Warwick Business School
Funding for UK, EU, and International Students
Annual stipend: £20,000
Open date 28 Oct 2022
Close date 31 Jan 2023
- The University of Warwick is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK, with a strong reputation for research and academic excellence.
- The MRes/PhD Business & Management program at Warwick Business School is designed to provide students with advanced training in business and management research, preparing them for careers in academia or industry.
- The program offers a range of specialized modules and research opportunities, allowing students to tailor their studies to their specific interests and career goals.
- Students will have access to a range of resources and support systems, including state-of-the-art facilities, expert faculty, and dedicated support staff.
- The program is highly competitive, attracting top students from around the world, providing an opportunity to network and collaborate with a diverse and talented peer group.
- The University of Warwick has a strong reputation for graduate employment, with many alumni going on to successful careers in academia, industry, and government.
- The University is located in the beautiful city of Coventry, with excellent transport links to London and other major cities in the UK.
Apply now https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/doctoral/mres-phd-business-management/?utm_source=Jobs-ac-uk&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Corporate-PhD-2023-PG&utm_term=SMRS&utm_content=164302-Think-Prospecting-1×1-Composite-plus-ad-B-and-M-Mres-PhD-Business-and-Management&dclid=CjgKEAiA-8SdBhCW7e-wsfqSkEMSJACXXgKHVBWQhncIhIdPFZcEEKE6V5Sq5BY4IgDv1l2PI_ih8_D_BwE