Job Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience: 3-4 years
We are looking to hire a qualified Customer Service Officer for our client, a luxury fashion brand located in VI, Lagos.
• Attend to walk-in customers
• Respond to phone calls, text messages, and inquiries on WhatsApp.
• Respond to customer inquiries and schedule appointments for consultations with the creative director or designer.
• Manage the creative director’s calendar.
• Negotiate the cost of production of bespoke garments with clients and prepare invoices.
• Ensure that garments are accurately costed (no overpricing or underpricing).
• Take clients’ measurements during consultations.
• Liaise with the inventory officer after consultations to source for and ensure materials needed for production are available.
• Communicate outfit specifications to the production manager after consultations and ensure the brief is clearly understood before production commences.
• Conduct quality control on bespoke garments and ensure they meet the client’s specifications.
• Conduct quality control on ready-to-wear garments going to the shop floor.
• Work closely with the designer during fitting sessions and confirm that the garment produced meets the customer’s specifications.
• Liaise with customers to schedule pick up or delivery of garments ordered.
• Monitor and follow up with delivery processes ensure garments are delivered to the right client.
• Conduct post-sales follow-up and analyze customer feedback on the garment purchased and the service rendered by the company.
• Take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences and facilitate improvement on products and services where necessary.
• Work closely with the digital channel officer to ensure seamless customer experience via digital channels.
• Respond to inquiries and complaints in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, or social media.
• Record, resolve and escalate customer feedback to the creative director (compliments and complaints).
• Promote the brand’s service across all digital platforms.
• Create and implement sales strategies to promote sales to generate revenue.
• Stay abreast of industry trends.
• Perform all other related tasks as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, sales, / any related field.
• 3-4 years experience in customer service, sales, or experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
• Proficiency in MS Office package.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
• Great organizational and time management abilities.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.