LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
We are looking for a Digital Strategist who will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to achieve business goals. He/she will play a role in driving traffic, engagement, and conversions through various digital channels and initiatives. Digital strategists offer responsibilities that include developing strong lasting relationships with clients.
• Proven experience in creative strategy development and content creation.
• Perform exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas.
• Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
• Experience in managing large accounts and monitoring campaigns.
• Knowledge of google ads, and programmatic advertising.
• Digital media planning/buying.
• Establish best practices in digital marketing
• Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
• Creating and monitoring digital campaigns.
• Developing creative ideas on how to engage an audience and meet clients’ business objectives.
• Develop writing style, tone, and voice for all content and ensure they are consistent across all delivery platforms.
• Generate weekly reports using analytics and graphics.
• BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or a relevant field
• At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist
• Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
• Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
• Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
Salary: 180,000 to 200,000
All applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as subject of the mail.