Abu Dhabi ,United Arab Emirates
- Posted Date: 09/25/2023
- Expires on: 12/12/2023
- Description:In collaboration with the New York University Tardon School of Engineering, the Division of Engineering at New York University Abu Dhabi offers Global PhD Student Fellowships in Civil Engineering.Global PhD students in Civil Engineering are enrolled at the Civil Engineering doctorate program in the Civil and Urban Engineering Department from NYU Tandon School of Engineering, and enjoy the same privileges and responsibilities as all NYU PhD students.
PhD Students in the Global PhD Student Fellowship undertake most of their coursework in New York and conduct their research in Abu Dhabi. This enables each student to engage in formative study with an entering cohort of students, and take advantage of NYU’s world-class resources.
- New York University degree upon graduation
- Access to the extraordinary resources of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Graduate coursework in New York
- Cutting-edge research opportunities in NYU Abu Dhabi’s labs
- Tuition, fees, and health insurance provided throughout the program
- Generous research assistantship and stipend provided by NYU Abu Dhabi throughout the program
- Assistance for degree-related travel between Abu Dhabi and New York
- Campus accommodation at no cost in Abu Dhabi
- A contribution toward accommodation costs in New York
- Career development assistance at both campuses