We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks.
You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and successfully support other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills.
You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
- Supporting other teams with various operational/administrative tasks
a. Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency of operational and administrative tasks a. Maintain files and records with effective filing systems (Registers, Invoice Component Folder, Client Upload Folder)
b. Support other teams with various administrative tasks (follow-up proposals, invoices & payments, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
c. Follow up client complaints, request and processing by the Travel Team
ii. Support Ticket management and handling
a. Deal with customer complaints or issues
iii. Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
iv. Perform basic bookkeeping activities and report to the Accountant
v. Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
vi. Assist in vendor relationship management
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
Targets & Key Performance Indicators
The following targets are mandatory and consistent with our operating policies.
- Provide weekly reports on operations. a
- Resolve 100 Support Tickets. b
- Ensure all scheduled tasks are delivered on time. c
- Improve 5 working procedures with a developed concept. d
- If superscripts A, B, and (C or D) are distinction rated, a “Commitment Bonus” of N20,000.00 is awarded t for the month.
a. Sales commission is awarded on closed business opportunities.
b. A sales bonus is granted on every N5,000,000.00 closed transaction.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cv to email@example.com using the applicable role as subject