Logistics Sales Executive
Company: SupportPro by Salesplat
Location: Abuja Salary Range: 150,000
Background Experience: FMCG, logistics or general supply chain
A logistics company is looking to hire a Sales Executive to help them drive the company’s B2B acquisition efforts. You should have a strong ability to sell, experience selling tech products, commercial acumen, and the ability to analyze and grind out results.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and a passion for building relationships with clients.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, generating new business, and achieving sales goals.
Previous experience in FMCG, logistics or general supply chain space is a plus but not mandatory.
● Identifying and gathering potential clients across all business verticals (Lead generation)
● Research and identify ideal lead opportunities to explore, guiding and engage leads through a very strategic discovery process towards qualifying leads.
● Qualify leads as appropriate with key attention to ensuring only quality leads get into the Business development funnel.
● Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company reaches its target businesses.
● Support the team lead to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy to achieve user growth
● Provide weekly reports on leads acquired and qualified with suggestions on specific value propositions for each lead.
- Minimum HND educational qualification – 2+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of success
- Ability to identify and solve problems. – Ability to think creatively and identify new business opportunities
-Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team –
Ability to persuade.
Effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with a CRM tool is an advantage.
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦150,000.00 per month