Our client is a multilevel school in Illorin Kwara State.
They are recruiting very qualified candidates to join their team in the capacity below:
Job Title: School Administrator
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
- The School Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the administrative functions of the school.
- In this role, He/she will be responsible for managing a team of all school staff, ensuring that administrative processes are efficient and effective, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the school.
- Managing a team of all staff and ensuring that administrative processes are efficient and effective
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the school
- Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures
- Managing the budget and ensuring that the school is operating within financial targets
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Managing the security and safety of the students and all within the school environment.
- Supporting the management team with various projects and initiatives
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- Continuously improving the administrative processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards the organization’s goals
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities
- Ensuring proper maintenance of facilities and school properties
- Coordinating and monitoring the entire operations of Security Guards
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting school events, including meetings, conferences, orientations, and training sessions
- Ensuring work schedule of the administrative staff, maintenance team, and security operatives are properly documented and adhered to.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Management or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative leadership role
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong budget management and financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Teaching experience is an added advantage.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as email subject.