A foremost legal firm seeks to hire an experienced enthusiastic individual to join its HR team
Location: Lagos Island
Experience requires: 5 – 7years minimum (candidates with experience in the Big 4 are encouraged to apply)
Remuneration: Very attractive plus other benefits
Mode of work: Hybrid
Gender: Female (for gender balance)
· Talent acquisition, management and offboarding
· Shortlist successful applicants and schedule job interviews
· Comoensation and benefits, reward management and entitlement computation
· Provide HR support to the Head of HR
· Schedule employee engagement forums, knowledge sharing and other stakeholder engagement interactions
• Leave management, loans and HR operations
· Thorough knowledge of the Nigerian labour law
• Payroll management
· The Candidate should possess a minimum of second-class lower division in any relevant course
· Minimum of 5-7 years post-hands on experience acquired in a reputable company. Applicants with Big 4 or law firm experience are highly desirable.
· A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to maintain effective working relationships, with colleagues and clients.
· Leadership skills.
· Highly focused and committed to excellent HR service delivery
· Strong knowledge of HR Analytics
· Good eye for detail and effective time management.
· The ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances, and stamina to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure.
· The ability to keep abreast of professional, legal, technological, and developments in law and to impart such knowledge as necessary.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Qualified and interested candidate should please forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Snr HR Officer”
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews