Job Description & Duties
As the Social Media Manager, you are to oversee the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Your duties includes analysing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, content and engagement leading to sales. Planning digital campaigns to build a vibrant community online.
• The Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets that will directly lead to sales, customer retention, information, engagement and following.
You will be tasked with the following key duties:
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Develop social media marketing campaigns to help move the brand top of mind of its customers
- Interact positively and politely with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyse the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses, proffer and implement recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Social media management
- Good use of the English language especially in writing
- Catchy and creative content provision
- At least HND, first degree with 2years experience
Work mode: Hybrid
Salary: 60 – 90k
Interested applicants should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER as the subject of the mail.