Reports to: Manager, Customer Service and SQA
Location: Lagos Ikeja
Employment Type: Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service.
We are looking for a Team lead (SQA) whose responsibilities include supervising and proof reading all scripts,reports and projects carried out by the team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform quality assurance on grids to ensure they tally with the information on the audited videos
- Supervise audited videos to text/scripts and quality delivery of team members
- Write on comprehensive business reports for management team and clients
- Report project flaws and service gaps to the management and proffer solutions
- Carry out quality assurance on scripts, reports and edited videos to ensure they are error free and within set standards
- Proof-read all scripts and reports from the team before final submission
- Generate revenue from direct clients’ monthly
- Ensure increase in customer base monthly
- Supervising the team
- Verification and accuracy of reports
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC client relationship management experience
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree or HND in English, Mass communication or any Art related course
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Intermediate skills on Microsoft packages
- Client relations and customer relations experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Business development Experience.
Salary is N100,000 monthly gross
Method of application
Qualified and interested candidates who meet with the requirements can apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.