A reputable Company that engage in the marketing and distribution of beauty products urgently require Account Officer.
· Creat and process invoices
· Cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
· Manage a company’s accounts payable and receivable
· Send bills and invoices to clients
· Track organization expenses
· Process refunds
· Handle bank reconciliation
· Carry out daily, weekly and monthly stock inventory
· Communicate with clients regarding billing and payments
· Make payments to various service providers.
· Prepare and update account payables and receivables.
· Manage financial records in compliance with tax and accounting laws.
· Evaluate internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions.
· Prepare financial reports.
B.Sc /HND Accounting.
1-2 years post-NYSC experience.
Ability to work with less supervision.
Candidate must be ready to resume on 01-Mar-2023
Job Location: Lekki. Candidates residing in these areas would be considered, oworoshoki, oshodi surulere
Salary: Between N80,000
Deadline: Wednesday, 22- Feb-2023.
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to: