Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
Job Position: Account Receivable Specialist
Job Location: Isheri, Lagos
- Sales order release, generating sales invoices, maintaining up to date invoicing records, posting & matching customers’ payments.
- Maintaining customer master data and a reliable record of cheques and cash payment from customers
- Ensuring proper documentation setup for new customers and ensuring existing customers documentations are in line to company’s requirements.
- Conducting credit worthiness analysis check for new credit customers and half yearly credit worthiness review check for existing credit customers, investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries on customers’ account
- Special price margin analysis.
- Account reconciliation, preparing and communicating monthly account statements for all credit customers.
- Maintaining all related accounts receivable files and records for periodic call up and reference
- Daily sales report to General Manager and weekly sales report to Controller and sales team
- Monthly actual aging analysis report to Controller, Sales Team, and General Manager.
- Ensuring timely deposit of cash and cheques received and issuing of receipts to cash customers.
- Periodic AR meetings with the sales team as well as independent follow-up on aged debts and submission of reports to the Controller.
- Preparing monthly VAT schedule and ensuring timely remittance, weekly download of all WHT credit notes from FIRS portal, and posting same to respective accounts.
- Assisting in the annual external audit exercise
- Maintain STRICT confidentiality of organizational information.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Controller from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of cognate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Dynamics) or SAP
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Preferred candidates should live around Ikeja, Magodo, etc)
N250,000 / Month.
29th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.