RENUMERATION: VERY ATTRACTIVE
LOCATION: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS
The Admin Process Analyst will be responsible for attending meetings, taking minutes, managing project document uploads on Bitrix, and performing administrative tasks as assigned. The candidate will work closely with the project task management team to ensure that administrative processes and procedures are adhered to, and provide project support.
• Attend meetings and take minutes using approved standard templates.
• Manage project document uploads on Bitrix and ensure that all documents are up-to-date.
• Perform administrative tasks as assigned, including scheduling appointments, preparing reports, and responding to emails.
• Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports
• Conduct research work as required to support project teams.
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure that project processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• Ensure that all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Track, forecast, and information on project progress, including metrics and challenges
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
• Knowledge of Bitrix or similar project management tools is an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resumes stating “ADMIN PROCESS ANALYST” as subject of the mail to email@example.com on or before 16th of March, 2023