JOB TITLE: BRAND MANAGER (IN AN ADVERTISING COMPANY)
LOCATION: Location VI, Lagos
• End-to-end champion of the post-sale ad campaign creation and execution process.
• Work with clients and Account Executives to understand campaign goals and objectives.
• Offer creative recommendations, based on best practices, and seek innovative solutions for custom campaigns to improve outcomes.
• Coordinate creative submissions and gather creative assets from client all over the Nigeria – and all over the world.
• Build strong direct relationships with co-creative partners, act as point person for customer questions and concerns, and deliver superior and professional support.
• Work with design, copy and production across the entire Company network to produce compelling promotional campaigns that blow away our client’s expectations. • Represent S&B team and partner interests at internal creative review meetings.
• Leverage workflow tools as well as meetings to hand off complete assets and insertion order details to Ad Operations for trafficking.
• Set timelines and manage expectations with all internal and external constituencies.
• Analyze and report campaign performance to Account Team.
• First degree with 5-7 years of experience including 5 years of account/partnership management or business development experience.
• Solid history of relationship growth successes.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to carefully manage expectations across constituencies.
• A love of meeting – and beating – deadlines.
• Experience trafficking campaigns.
• High attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without supervision.
• Strong teamwork and cross-functional coordination is a key for success.
• Excellence analytically with technical, contractual and financial issues.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, online advertising and associated tools.
Qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.