Employment Type: Onsite
Experience: 2 Years
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Marketing.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales.
- Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication.
- Negotiation, Critical Thinking and Ability to Meet Goals.
Mode of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject