Job Title: Business Manager – Media Logistics
Reports to: GMD
Position base: Egbeda, Lagos
This role will provide strategic direction, leadership, and revenue drive through lead generation, conversation, and retention. responsible for the growth of the business portfolios.
•Consistently grow and preserve revenue.
•Ensuring that the Company’s operations are consistent with its overall strategy and mission and fostering a strong organizational culture in line with the company’s values.
•Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimize performance wherever possible.
•Determine the most effective media outlet combination for promotional strategies.
•Optimize advertising strategies for a variety of diverse audiences and channels.
•Build long-term relationships with media influencers in order to positively promote the brand.
•Manage and controlling the business unit CAPEX and OPEX budget.
•Manage contracts with suppliers/vendors.
•Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for management.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting business propositions.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To meet prospect clients and give presentations on the company’s product and services to clients.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue.
- Establish good relationships with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
- Assessing overall company performance.
- Must have worked in a reputable media or logistics business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
•Minimum of 8years experience as a business manager in a media/logistics or similar position.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Track record of selling growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
•Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
● Not less than 35years
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs using the job title as the subject of the to
Application closes Monday, 17th April 2023.