We have been engaged by our client, in the hospitality industry to fill the below position.
Reports to GMD
Position base Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria
This role will provide strategy, leadership, direction and will be responsible for the growth of the business in volume and in portfolio. Your responsibilities would include developing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and new clients while producing insightful, data driving reports for the GMD.
Ultimately, you should collaborate with lounge manager, and the team to achieve growth while keeping our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and performance (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Establishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise employee productivity and provide internal processes for improved efficiency while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Ensuring that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment to complete its activities.
- Developing a comprehensive company budget and performing periodic budget analyses.
- Provide data analytics of sales to relevant management team.
- Participate in the development of competitive analyses and pricing strategy.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory agencies ensuring that required documentation is intact and strict adherence to regulatory provisions for smooth operations.
- Maintain excellent customer service delivery with focus on delivering the best experience to visitors, partners, and clients.
- Manage and control business unit CAPEX and OPEX budget.
- Lead negotiations with service providers, suppliers, and clients, and ensure winning outcomes in line with company’s interests.
- Enforce operational standards, adherence to dress codes, punctuality, and corporate values across the department.
- Assessing overall company performance.
- Must have worked in a reputable hospitality business.
- Other related duties may be assigned by the GMD/CEO.
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Management/Social science field
- Minimum of 5years experience as a business manager
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to foster long-term relationships.
- Track record of selling growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
- Confident, must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to multitask.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Hospitality experience
- Must an entrepreneurial spirit
● Motivated by the mission of the Round Brand.
● Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
● Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities.
● High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
● A focus on execution. Willingness and the ability to get your hands dirty.
● Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method, and outcomes for yourself.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs using the job title as the subject of the to
Application closes Monday, 17th April 2023.