Job Location: Ikeja
Channel sales managers establish and maintain client and partner relationships for the purpose of generating maximum revenue from those accounts. They identify high-value leads and key potential partners and develop strategies for converting those connections into productive and profitable relationships. They often have a primary role in creating proposals, pitches, business plans, and other sales materials. These roles also involve budget responsibilities and may include data analytics. Sales managers may also train and supervise other sales staff.
- Develop relationships with channel partner executives and sales teams.
- Own supplier channel strategy, partner acquisition and revenue generated from the channel.
- Lead, empower, and mobilize a team of partner sales managers.
- Manage the facilitation of joint selling between channel partners and direct sales team.
- Assist in the development of short-, medium-, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute strategies to build mindshare and influence adoption across OnShift’s portfolio of strategic business partners.
- Evaluate current product and recommend enhancements necessary to scale the channel.
- Monitor and guide team performance to goals while inspiring success.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies.
- Drive campaign activity in partnership with marketing and industry sellers.
- Work closely with the credit, operations, and technology teams to provide partner feedback to improve our product offering and customer experience.
- Monitor sales and analyze performance trends to identify issues and opportunities.
- Drive relationships within partner organizations at all levels and role profiles.
- Collaborate internally, as well as engage strategically, with external stakeholders to acquire new clients.
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and ensures a link between company objectives and customer objectives.
- Understand the market dynamics and industry-specific trends and landscapes to bring new insights and solutions to grow sustainable business results.
*Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, engineering, or business administration.
*Strong pipeline tracking and management abilities.
*Background involving solution selling and successful negotiations.
*A natural leader and problem solver with demonstrated critical thinking and collaboration skills.
*Able to work in an environment using cloud systems.
*A demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout career.
Interested and qualified candidate should send cv to email@example.com using the job title