Industry: Financial Institution
Location: Lekki, Lagos
• Overseeing the finance function
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
• Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
• Review of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
• Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
• Monthly preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of monthly statutory returns/report
• Preparation and presentation of budgets
• Adherence to the company’s policies and regulatory guidelines
• Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree with second-class upper and ACA.
• Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House, etc.
• The candidate must have functioned in a similar role
• MBA is an added advantage
Method of application: qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the email subject.