We are looking to hire for a Media and Strategy Agency in Lagos. We offer a fully integrated marketing solution to both, domestic and international brands and services, targeting the hugely complex and diverse Nigerian, African market.
Industry: Media & Advertising
Salary: 120,000k – 150,000k Net
Location: Mainland, Lagos
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Client Service Officer to join our team and offer superior client servicing and account management services.
• Assist to manage current and prospect accounts
• Attending meetings, taking briefs and reporting on all brand activities
• Conduct market research when necessary to further understand the client’s brand and business environment
• Actively seek out new business opportunities through cold calling and networking
• Assist to set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Assist to prepare and possibly deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Jointly negotiate/close deals and handle complaints with senior client service managers.
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results with supervision from client service manager.
• Assist in client interfacing as approved by client managers
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a relevant client engaging role
• Proven experience as a Client Service Intern or relevant role
• Proficiency in English and Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for brand, media and advertising management.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Ability to in delivering attractive presentations and reports.
• Knowledge of #ATL & #BTL (Above the line and Below the line marketing, advertising techniques) will be an added advantage.
Suitable and Qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as Client Service Officer (Media).
NOTE: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.