Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill aquisition programmes for students.
Job Position: Coding and Robotics Teacher
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop curriculum and training handbook.
- Create presentations.
- Perform quality assurance reviews to assess comprehension of training efforts.
- Organize and participate in coding and reimbursement meetings.
- Review and respond to coding questions.
- Research updated coding information.
- Conduct coding reviews and training programs to assure coding quality.
- Ensure billed service is being accurately coded.
- Provide continual coding and payer updates.
- Research coding issues that arise.
- Maintain knowledge of ICD9 and CPT classifications and coding of diagnoses and procedures.
- Convert hand-written medical charts to code.
- Planning and teaching robotics lessons and labs.
- Working with other teachers and administrators to promote overall student achievement.
- Staying on top of new robotics technologies and standards.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience in professional fee coding required.
- Advanced coding knowledge for professional services to include ICD-9 and 10, CPT-4, HCPCS and 1500 billing.
- Experience with the electronic health record (EHR) and health care applications required.
- Advanced robotics knowledge for professional services.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication/writing skills.
- CPC or CCS-P and CPMA/CHCA required.
- Additional specialty credentials preferred.
N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
24th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.