Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Type: Hybrid
Finance Manager is responsible for financial planning and advisory to promote business growth, and reviewing financial documents to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Develop a robust financial strategy and metrics tied to the overall corporate strategy and direction that will drive sustainable growth
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Develop effective strategies and methods for minimizing financial risk to the business.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Develop and consolidate business processes and accounting policies, strategies, and procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- M.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other accounting related field
- Professional accounting qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA is essential
- Minimum of 7 years in relevant experience with at least 3 years in managerial position in finance
- Thorough understanding of Retail Market is essential.
- Great Knowledge of Accounting principle is paramount
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with great organizational skills.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
Application Closing Date – April 5, 2023
Remuneration – Salary very competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.