Our client, a radio station is looking to fill the role of a FEMALE FINANCE OFFICER in Arepo
- Preparation and planning of budget for the company’s Communications
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- General bookkeeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies
- Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analyzing, operating and financial statement for profitability rations.
- Work with external auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable and accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Maintenance of company cash flow
- Disbursement of petty cash
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Weekly reconciliations of bank accounts for smooth management of revenue with traffic department. Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Preparation of monthly income and expenditure report for management
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Any other accounting and financial tasks as assigned by the MD
- Proven work experience as an Finance Officer.
- Minimum of 4years experience in similar roles
- Professional qualification in accountancy such as ACA/ICAN will be an added advantage
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and proven knowledge of accounting software
- post first degree qualification will be an added advantage
- experience with bank reconciliation
- ability to prepare financial report
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
PS: candidates in Arepo or its environs will be favorably considered for this role
QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org