The London School of Tropical Medicine
host institution, the United Kingdom
Master’s Degree Program Program
Duration is 1 year
Benefits of the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2023–2024
- A living allowance in the amount of GBP 19,500.00, a tax-free stipend, will be provided.
- The cost of tuition will be covered.
- Any required field trips will be paid for.
Knowledge about health will improve.
Criteria for the GSK Scholarship in the UK for 2023–24:
- The applicant must reside in or be a citizen of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- After the program is over, candidates must be determined to move back to their home region.
- They must fill out the Supplementary Questions form and state that they are unable to pay for the program due to financial constraints.
- The minimum requirements for the English language proficiency of candidates must be met.
- A first degree of a first or second class equivalent is required.
- Aletter of acceptance is required.
- Eager to contribute to the improvement of the African health system.
How to Apply for a GSK Scholarship in the UK for 2023–24:
- Before the deadline, candidates must submit their applications online.
- The email address that will be used to further verify the application submission is required from candidates.
- From the drop-down menu, select the scholarship option.
- two references should be given.
- In the next step, upload the additional question form.
- Fill out the application form’s questions carefully and submit them.
- Fill out every field that is necessary for each level.
Documents Required for GSK Scholarships 2023–24:
- CV or Resume.
- Supplementary Questions Form.
- transcripts from the school.
GSK Scholarship Application Deadline 2023–2024:
The scholarship application deadline is 1st March, 2023.