Farmyad Enterprises is an agricultural technology platform created for a cause to strengthen food security and create agro investment opportunities in Africa.
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Source candidates, engage in candidate selections, schedule interviews
- Organize and maintain personnel records, enter new data, and update previous employee data in internal HR databases.
- Review, revise, and update company policies.
- Onboarding of new recruits.
- Be the first point of contact with external partners, such as insurance vendors, to ensure legal compliance.
- Answer any employee queries about people or HR-related issues, and help them resolve them internally, if possible.
- Create regular presentations and reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, retention rates, and more.
- Prepare various HR documents, including new hire guides, employment contracts, compensation lists, and more.
- Arrange any travel accommodations and take care of expense forms by communicating between departments.
- Help the payroll department by providing them with up-to-date information on all employees, including sick leaves, leaves of absence, overtime hours, work schedules, and more.
- Take an active part in HR projects, such as job fairs, recruitments rounds, community development and more.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Degrees with relevant work experience.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.