LEKKI PHASE 1
EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS.
Job Purpose: The Human Resource Manager oversees and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. The HR Manager is required to enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
• Managing Recruitment and hiring processes
• Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
• Organizing and managing new employee orientation, onboarding and training programs.
• Performing background checks on prospective hires
• Payroll handling and administration
• Providing information on employee benefits and programs
• Advising on company benefit needs and evaluating benefit contract bids
• Covering all federal and state legal compliance laws
• Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Representing employers in community and recruiting events
• Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resources or other related courses
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Working experience as HR manager or its equivalent
• Interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
• Adequate knowledge of HR systems and databases.
• Certifications in HR Management
• Excellent organizational management skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified and interested applicants who met the above requirements, skills and experience are required to apply to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of your email.