The KIC Agritech Challenge Pro is an accelerator program aiming to support young entrepreneurs to launch and grow commercially viable, scalable solutions to key problems in the agricultural sector. The program aims to drive technology and innovation as a catalyst to enhancing productivity, improving yields, and creating more jobs within Ghana’s agricultural sector.
- The winners are announced at the end of the AgriTech Challenge Pro, which follows the Classic. Winning startups would receive up to $50,000 in seed funding (grant).
- There would be several coaching and business review sessions organized by the universities who are KIC partners on the Pro.
- Must be building or working on an innovative or commercial business solution
- Must have a Minimum Viable Product (demonstrated, visual, etc).
- Should not have more than four (4) founders – the team must have co-founders who have decision making power with the team or business, with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Should not be registered or operational for more than 3 years.
Method of Application
The 2023 Pro trainings would mostly be virtual, organized on Zoom. The physical training sessions would be hosted by the KIC Hub in Accra.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: November 24, 2023.