Completely funded for financial support
Any nation outside the EU/EEA is eligible.
Feb. 1, 2023, is the deadline.
Eligibility for the Maastricht University Scholarship:
- The applicants must meet the requirements for a visa and permit for residence in the Netherlands and be citizens of any country that is not a member of the EU or EEA.
- Two nationalities are not permitted for them.
- Candidates must have put in an application for the master’s program at Maastricht University for the academic year 2023 and 2024.
- Students must also meet the requirements and prerequisites of the program they wish to apply for.
- Students must not have previously attended a higher education institution in the Netherlands in order to be eligible to apply.
- For this European fellowship, candidates who finished their exchange programs in the Netherlands are also welcome to apply.
- When applying, candidates cannot be older than 35.
- They need to be in possession of a previous degree from which they could have proven their academic prowess.
- According to transcripts and recommendation letters, candidates who finish in the top 5% of applicants will be given preference.
The advantages of a Maastricht University Scholarship include:
- The full cost of tuition is waived by.
- Pre-academic training costs will be covered by the UM Foreign Services desk.
- Living expenses may total up to €12,350 for the 13-month program and €23,750 for the two-year program (25 months).
- The €207 visa application fee will be given
- medical expense coverage.
The Maastricht University Scholarship requirements for 2023 are as follows:
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation.
- Contact details of the referee.
- Recommendation letter.
- Transcripts are acceptable evidence of academic achievement.
- Financial need declaration for yourself.
- Apply online by uploading all required documents in doc, docx, or pdf format. The application will only be submitted once, so make sure to fill it out completely.
How to Apply
- Students must sign up for a master’s program at Maastricht University in order to get a scholarship.
- Students can go to the official website for details on how to sign up for the course.
- Applicants must receive a conditional offer of admission to the master’s program.
- You will be given a student ID number after submitting your application via Studielink. This student ID will be used to complete the scholarship application.
- Fill out the scholarship application by logging into your UM account. Apply for the Holland Scholarship by uploading the required documents in.doc,.docx, or PDF format.
- The only time a student may submit an application is once, so make sure all of your supporting materials and referee contact details are accurate.
For more information about the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023, click the link below.