LOCATION: ABUJA, IBADAN, PORT HARCOURT, KANO, and ENUGU
HRLeverage Africa is a Pan-African Workforce Company. We are currently recruiting for the position of Medical case Auditors for a client, an HMO company. The ideal candidate is expected to work with the team on a one-month project in the aforementioned states.
• Review the case-note of clients in assigned hospital, to ensure that treatment provided aligns with the in house coverage determination criteria.
• Escalate and document any claim(s) that are fraudulent, waste or appear to be abuse of insurance principles.
• Candidate must be a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM), or holder of BSc nursing First (BScN) Degree
• Must be resident in the states required for the role
• Minimum of 1-2years of practical working experience in the capacity of a case auditor is compulsory
• Proven track record of performance in Auditing case notes.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and resident state as the subject of the mail. E.g Medical Case Auditor – KANO.
P.S Only qualified candidates will be contacted.