Industry: Real Estate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Salary: 150,000 – 200,000
Accommodation is available
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
• Coordinate, Supervise and inspect all Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing services installation works to ensure installation are carried out in accordance with the designed drawings and contract documents.
• 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing in a construction firm
• Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering
• Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with the trade
• Good knowledge of construction procedures and in construction procedures and practices
• Computer literate
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Attention to details
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail