Oxford Weidenfeld And Hoffmann Scholarships And Leadership Programme Msc In Law And Finance

About the Scholarship

The Oxford Graduate Scholarships were founded through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the development of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the finest quality from all over the world.

The University donates 40% of the cash for these scholarships, with the remaining 60% coming from generous donations from Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust supporters, notably Foundation Hoffmann.

Foundation Hoffmann is a grant-making institution established in Switzerland that supports the arts.


No. of scholarships to be awarded


Type of scholarship




Application deadline


Announcement of award on


Applicability of the scholarship


UG+PG (Accelerated) Degree


University of Oxford



Over 87% students move abroad with Leap Counselling Get expert study abroad help today!

Scholarship amount details



When your course is finished, you should plan to return to your usual residence nation.

Students at Oxford who are not already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann students are not eligible to apply.

You should be able to show a link between your field of study and your long-term career goals, describing how you envision your professional job contributing to the betterment of public life in your home country or on a regional or worldwide scale.

During the selection process, your graduate application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement, and (if applicable) your interview will be used to evaluate the criteria listed above.

Candidates with postponed offers to start in 2022-23 are not eligible to apply for this award.

Application Process

To be considered for this award, you must pick the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme from the University of Oxford Scholarships part of the graduate application form and submit your graduate application before the corresponding December or January deadline for your programme.

The deadline for your course can be found on the relevant course page.

You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and submit it by the deadline, along with your graduate application form.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *