Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Proximity to area is Key
Experience: 2-3 Years
Salary : 80,000
Please read the job description carefully and ensure you meet the requirements before applying.
FMR Agency is an end-to-end HR Company in Nigeria placing quality candidates to quality Companies alongside other services. This time, our client in the Beauty Industry is looking for a Store Manager who is expected to plan, direct and coordinate activities of the store. The store manager must ensure that customers feel safe & comfortable in the store while having a memorable experience shopping. It is the duty of the store manager to ensure continuous patronage from customers.
The management of the store will be in accordance with the direction and guidance of the MD/CEO
- Reports to the MD/CEO.
- Develop business strategies to raise customers’ pool, exchange store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Maintaining positive sales numbers, communicating employee expectations and compiling sales data in order to direct future missives.
- Schedule periodic staff meetings to communicate SOP and clearly communicate company vision, goals and strategies.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals through coaching, follow-up and interacting with customers at the store.
- Resolving all issues that may arise from staff or customers complaints and grievances.
- Maintains awareness of retail trends, competitions, customer needs and provides feedback to MD/CEO.
- Ensures availability of goods in the store at all times to avoid being out of stock.
- Ensures the store is free from pilferage.
- Take disciplinary measures of staff when the need arises.
- Performs sales and customer service duties.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND/BSc.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team management and leadership skills to lead and direct the work of others
- Problem solving abilities, highly proactive with good use of initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of industry standards, trends with retail management experience
Mode of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail