Salary Range: 250,000
Background Experience: EdTech / Gadgets / Hardware
Work Type: On-site
An innovative EdTech company requires a Sales & Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for managing the company’s customer acquisition funnel, manage and support activities across all stages of the customer experience: customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling.
● Execute winning sales and marketing strategies for the business, sell the company’s educational tech platforms and generate target revenue on schedule.
● Implement and evaluate initiatives towards acquiring customers across various target segments, B2B and B2C while developing effective partnerships for scale
● Implement strategies, in collaboration with the sales team, that presents key selling points, features, and benefits to the customers.
● Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets this includes using metrics such as customer growth, subscription sign ups etc
● Provide detailed information to prospective users regarding the business’ product, features and prices, in an efficient and professional manner.
● Close deals. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for the business and the customer.
● Continually promote the business’ brand/services to ensure that the business is top-of-mind for customers.
● Lead initiatives end to end, working with cross-functional teams to optimize, execute and deliver campaigns.
● Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
● Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc.and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Deep knowledge of online Sales, leads generation, Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Ads Management, Funnels Creation etc) Media Buying and Advertising and reasonably managing ad budgets
- Present or Previous experience with Offline / traditional Marketing, Campaigns, building a sales force, executing activations etc
- Deep experience selling tech and digital products
- Minimum of 4 years Experience in core Marketing and growth operations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com