Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations. We are proud to be the first indigenous company to own and operate a fully equipped Electrical & Instrumentation facility with an attached calibration workshop; a further indication of our dedication to providing superior service and value for money to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Corrosion and Cathodic Protection Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for producing/reviewing/issuing all Corrosion and Cathodic Protection engineering deliverables (Specifications, Datasheets, Calculation Reports, Drawings, e.t.c) for Projects
- Conversant and competent in a broad range of Cathodic Protection engineering design both in Plants (facilities) and Pipelines
- Responsible for providing all Corrosion and Cathodic Protection engineering inputs/support as may be required for the purpose of tendering.
- Performs interdisciplinary checks.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendor for the given application. Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation.
- Working with Client in order to resolve Technical queries, obtaining the necessary technical approvals, etc
- Ensure and perform engineering and design prudently so as to optimize cost of project execution from a Corrosion and Cathodic Protection point of view.
- Working with the vendors for Kick–Off Meetings after the award of the Purchase Order, design review meetings for discussing the technical queries and the solutions, keeping a track of the vendor’s activities and the progress.
- Review of vendor deliverables to ensure their technical compliance. Provide necessary inputs/data to other engineering disciplines that are relevant to the progression of such discipline deliverables.
- Supporting the proposal/commercial unit efforts for various projects bids/tenders
- Make input as may be required in the Lessons Learnt register
- Responsible for timely issuing all Corrosion and Cathodic Protection engineering deliverables as per Project requirements
- Review all Vendor Corrosion and Cathodic Protection deliverables
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs objective, productivity, milestones in a multidisciplinary task force.
- Provide field engineering support as required by projects for Installation of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Supervise and groom Junior Corrosion and Cathodic Protection Engineer to develop his/her technical knowledge, skills and competencies in order to produce potential talent for future business needs
- Carry out any other tasks as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.