Mobile Screens and Sound Limited is an audio visual rental company that specialises in the rental and sales of audio visual equipment like LED Screens, Sound equipment, Light and staging equipment and video production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Division / Department: Admin Department
Directly reports to: HR/Admin Manager
- Responsible for warehouse activities by administering the operations of the store. Receives, verifies equipment, maintains inventory, maintains files and prepares reports.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store.
- Easy retrieval and verification of equipment.
- Provides information to and assists internal staff especially the technical team.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software for all inventory.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- According to requirements and established procedures, assist in the arrangement of all equipment.
- In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated material, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Ensure proper accountability of all equipment, ensuring they are in good condition at all times and proper checks of the status of all equipment going in and out is carried out.
- Keep in-depth records of purchases done with dates & amount spent.
- Ensure that proper procedures/steps are taken to ensure overall safety of staff and equipment at all times by enforcing safety rules & regulation in the warehouse.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions so that personal safety/the safety of others is not jeopardized and a minimum level of product/service quality and environmental impact can be guaranteed.
- Must have an in-dept. understanding of the functions of all the equipment in the warehouse and have basic repair knowledge of equipment and promptly repair minor faulty equipment
- .Promptness in ensuring equipment is accessible whenever there is an event and returned without hitches.
- Must be available for all setup and stay at the office till the event is completed.
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required.
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of equipment in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures equipment issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.Assist in carrying out maintenance of the equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas, equipment and warehouse at all times.
- Establishes standards and methods for storing equipment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Knowledge of equipment – Must have an in-dept. understanding of the functions of all the equipment in the warehouse.Soundness of filing system & record keeping –
- Continuous update of newest assets acquired with 100% accuracy in record keeping ensuring monthly report is sent to your supervisor promptly while Keeping in-depth records of purchases done with dates & amount spent.
- Basic Repair of equipment- Must have basic repair knowledge of equipment and promptly repair minor faulty equipment.Safety & easy retrieval of equipment –
- Ensure that proper procedures/steps are taken to ensure overall safety of staff and equipment at all times by enforcing safety rules & regulation in the warehouse.Space Utilization –
- Ensure Proper & structured arrangement of the warehouse is done, all equipment is presentable, clean and firmly locked up with Zero loitering around in the warehouse by staff.Accountability –
- Ensure proper accountability of all equipment, ensuring they are in good condition at all times and proper checks of the status of all equipment going in and out is carried out and report damages to all equipment swiftly and ensure whoever is responsible be held accountable.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Engineering or any related Engineering discipline.At least 3-4years experience as a store manager in a fast paced organization.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of Inventory Software and its applications.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.Knowledge of standard practices, procedures, and equipment used in the receipt, storage, requisitioning, and disbursement of equipment and materials.
- Very good computer skills and proficiency in MS office packagesExcellent time management skills and a team player.
- Excellent use of initiative.Adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure and deadline.
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date: 19th February, 2024.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Store Manager” as the subject of the mail.