INDUSTRY: Travels & Tours
LOCATION: Alausa, Lagos
SALARY: N100,000 – N120,000
• Work with clients to plan and book trips that offer high level of service, comfort, and quality
• Plan every aspect of client’s trip—from booking flights and hotels to arranging for ground transportation and activities while on vacation.
• Make accurate bookings for customers
• Research locations all over the world as they relate to trips
• Meet with prospective clients to discuss travel requests and needs
• Create detailed travel plans for clients and outline specific itineraries for trips
• Sell domestic and international tickets to both individual travelers and corporate organisations
• Bring in corporate clients and sell flights, hotels, visas, insurance, and other travel services to our niche customers
• Communicate with customers to answer questions about tickets, pricing, or flight schedules
• Meet financial goals and support the executive directors and administration team in the improvement of the company.
• Provide clients with recommendations for appropriate activities and entertainment options during their stay in a destination.
Successful Candidate Must:
• Have good understanding of both national and international travel
• Have extensive knowledge of foreign and domestic travel affairs, requirements, and guidelines.
• Be able to provide services information and answer questions with accuracy and efficiency on destinations around the globe.
• Must have thorough understanding of the travel industry including types of travel, various destinations and types of travel experiences.
• Must have A ‘CAN DO’ Spirit and must understand that everything is ‘googlable’
• Must be proactive and able to use own initiative.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism or related fields
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel industry.
• Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS.
• Ability to relate with internal and external stakeholders at various levels using diplomacy and tactics.
• Must have excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Must pay keen attention to details.
• Result oriented with regards to quality and productivity goals.
Interested and qualified persons should send CV, stating the role as subject to email@example.com
Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered.
Previous experience in Aviation or Tourism industry is mandatory