RENUMERATION: VERY ATTRACTIVE
We are looking for reliable and customer-focused individuals who are committed to working as waiters/waitresses in our Company.
- Welcome and ensure guests are seated and orders taken.
- Communicate with guests about when their food will be ready and any problem that may arise in a friendly and suitable manner.
- Make suggestions based on their preferences.
- Interact with other service and cooking staff to ensure speedy and effective operations so guests will receive their food as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Work with money daily, providing accurate change quickly and precisely while continuing to communicate cheerfully with the guest.
- Handle food carefully and responsibly while serving guests their dishes.
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide a friendly and caring experience for every guest that comes into the hotel., upholding the hotel/restaurant hospitality standards.
- Listen to any complaints that customers have and address them appropriately.
- Prepare bills and process payments.
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff.
- Minimum OND.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with any kind of person/people.
- Great active listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and memorize menu details.
- Willing to work flexible work schedules that include nights and weekends.
- Excellent Coordination skills.
- Previous experience in customer service or related interpersonal positions is an add-on.
- Personal integrity with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- A team player who has confidence in dealing with a different set of clientele.
- Resident along Idimu/Ikotun axis is preferred.
- No family ties with any member of staff.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resumes stating “WAITER” as subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions deadline: 14th of April 2023.