Our client, a leading Wellness and Fitness company with head office in Lagos is retooling its Marketing department and will like to fill the following positions
- Brand Manager: To lead the marketing department for all operational functions, support with strategy design and implementation.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years ‘quality experience in an FMCG retail led organization.
- Members Engagement Team Lead: Responsible for the planning and Execution of Members Engagement activities both online and offline.
Ideal candidate must have worked in either in Experiential Marketing/Market Activation agency or as an Employee Relations Officer.
- Communication Lead/ Creative Director: Oversees the creative and communication aspects of the department. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Advertising Agency.
- New Acquisition/Performance: Responsible for all paid ads, growth projections and analysis of the marketing campaign. Ideal candidate must have worked in a similar position in a tech/digital marketing agency.
- Community Manager: Responsible for advocating the brand on social media network and engages online with potential and existing customers. Ideal candidate must have worked in a similar position in a tech/digital marketing agency.
6.Graphic Designer: Determines which photographs, art or other designed element to use. Ideal candidate must have worked with a Digital or Advertising Agency.
- Data Analyst: Gather and interpret internal data that provides customer insight for strategic marketing activities and Members Engagement. Ideal candidate must have worked in a similar position in a tech/digital marketing agency of Fintech.
- Video Editor: Edits all video content in line with the content direction. Background in Digital Agency or Advertising Agency is a MUST.
- Digital Marketing Intern: Department Assistant to land every task.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job title, as the subject of the mail